TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd is a business in the Tyre Retail and Wholesale industry that retail and wholesale tyres and other fitment services
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 - 7 days. All Tyres should be fitted on a selected date at a selected branch. (Please give us a lead time for processing and delivery to branch of 5-7 days). Delivery will only be offered for special promotions and will be with a 10- 15 working days lead time. Delivery will be at a fixed cost of R250 nationwide.
3. Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 7 % administration fee.
Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express Cards, Zapper or by bank transfer into the Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Lombard Tyres chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Lombard Tyres Pty Ltd and with registration number 2009/020108/07. Directors: CM Lombard and S. Kruger.
14. Lombard Tyres contact details
Company Physical Address: 5 Spyker Street, Boltonia, Krugersdorp, 1740
Telephone: 011 951 5900
PayGate (Pty) Ltd
Registration no: 1999/017441/07
Additional Terms & Conditions for the Lombard Online Store and Online Specials
1. Online Purchasing Rules
1.1 The Lombard Tyres Online Purchasing Specials will run during special "promotion periods" or while stock lasts. No discounts will be offered before the start date of any promotion.
1.2 The online portal is open to all South African citizens or permanent residents who are over 18 years.
2. In the event that any dispute arises with regard to the Online specials and/or the Rules including the interpretation thereof, the decision of the Organisers is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Online purchasing specials is conducted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Should any of these Rules be deemed void or unenforceable, then that rule will be deemed to be deleted and the remaining rules will remain in force.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to amend these Online Rules in their sole discretion should they consider this appropriate, before the online specials closes, and any such amendment(s) shall be posted on the Lombard Tyres website www.lombardtyres.com
5. The customer acknowledges and hereby consents to the Organisers collecting certain personal information about the customer for the purposes of this online specials, including the customer’s identity/passport number and contact details such as telephone number(s) and email address(es). The Organisers undertake not to sell or share this information to or with third parties but may disclose the information if required by law.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Online Specials at any time. The Organisers shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer and/or third party arising from or as a consequence of such cancellation, suspension or termination.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law:
7.1 neither the Organisers nor the Lombard Tyres Branches shall be liable for any: claims, damages or losses (whether direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential or punitive), expenses or costs (including, without limitation, costs on an attorney and own client scale) or injuries of whatsoever nature (together referred to as “Losses”), suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from or as a result of this Promotion (whether directly or indirectly) and/or the customer’s participation in this Promotion ; and
7.2 the customer indemnifies and holds harmless the Organisers and the Lombard Tyres Branches against any Losses, howsoever caused or arising.
8. We offer the following checkout options with our Online Specials: (Note that additional costs apply with all options)
-Fitment at a Lombard Tyres Branch
-Pick up/collection at a Lombard Tyres Branch
-Nationwide delivery (Special promotions only)
11. Tyre prices are quoted per unit unless otherwise stated;
12. Tyre prices include vat, fitting, balancing, tubeless, but exclude nitrogen and alignment.
13. Wheel/Mag prices are quoted per unit online, unless otherwise stated
14. Standard Website & Online Purchasing Terms & Conditions apply
15. Terms of service can be found here: Terms of Service
16. Errors and Omissions excepted;
17. Online pricing for South Africa only;
18. While stocks last;
19. Prices are for cash or credit card purchases unless otherwise stated.
20. BUY ON CREDIT: All Credit cards accepted. We also offer credit by Mobicred and can be selected in the Paygate payment portal as your preferred payment option. Note that our Lombard Tyres Account powered by Fevertree are only valid for In-store purchases.
21. Pensioner's Discount not applicable for any online purchases and only valid for in-store purchasing.
22. Discounts for online purchases are not valid for in-store purchases
23. The customer will receive a notification via email that the online order and payment was successful
24. All orders/purchases will require a minimum of 5 – 7 working days (excludes Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays) to process
25. The selected branch will contact you for fitment once order/purchase has been processed (please wait for branch to contact you)
26. Wheel Balancing and Valves are compulsory fitment services at the cost shown on your order/purchase (charged per unit tyre/wheel)
27. Any additional products and services that were not purchased online (part of your online order/purchase confirmation), will be charged for directly by selected branch.
28. For online purchases, customers will be charged the prices that are reflected on the Website, subject to availability and save where “Inadvertent and Obvious Errors” have occurred. The prices include Value Added Tax. Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited-offer stipulations.
29. Whilst all precautions are taken by the Company to provide the correct information on the website, in the event that we identify an inadvertent and obvious error in the price, product or service description, images and any other relevant content, Lombard Tyres is not obliged to provide you with the affected product or service.
30. Lombard Tyres will make every effort to contact you to alert you of the error. In such circumstances you are entitled to cancel the purchase and we will provide a full refund for the amount paid.
31. We appreciate that customers may use the Lombard Tyres website to research pricing before visiting one of our physical Lombard Tyres branch. However, please note that pricing on the Lombard website does not constitute an offer by any of our physical Lombard Tyres branch.
32. To avoid disappointment, we therefore recommend that pricing and stock availability is confirmed with the respective Lombard Tyres store prior to visiting the branch.
33. All prices displayed on the Website are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa for the day that they are viewed and do not constitute an offer by any of our physical Lombard Tyres branches.
34. Lombard Tyres reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change pricing or specifications of products and services offered on this Website without incurring any liability whatsoever.